How to check your Windows System type in System Information:
1) On the keyboard, hold down the Windows Key and press the letter R.
2) In the Run dialog that displays, type in msinfo32 and click OK.
3) In the System Information dialog that displays, on the System Summary panel, look for the line that says System Type.
- System Type x64-based PC means that you have a 64-bit system.
- System Type x86-based PC means that you have a 32-bit system.
Now you know your System Type is 32bit or 64bit, so henceforth you must Download and Install only software that supports your system type.