- We ProductKeyOnline.com make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for our buyers.
- ProductKeyOnline.com is committed to providing our buyers great quality products at affordable prices.
- Product Key are currently delivered via email only. After your purchase has been approved we will process your order. Orders are typically processed within one (1) hour but could take as long as twenty four (24) hours to deliver. Once your order is complete we will send you a confirmation email with your Product Key at the email address which you provided on our order form.
PLEASE NOTE: Product Key come under “DIGITAL PRODUCT” once delivered through email it cannot be return back because its not a Physical Product which can be re-soled to other user, So “No Refund” is issue however for our customers we have Refund Policy and they are us follow:
No Refund in the below cases:
- Buyer place wrong order without reading complete product description and the product key is already been delivered through email.
- Buyer fail to download the software file due to poor internet connection.
- Buyer fail to download & install the software due to lack of technical knowledge.
- Product Key fails to activate on buyers computer system then ProductKeyOnline.com will issue new Product Key through email in a given time period, Buyer has to send Full-Screen Screenshot which must include Error Window, Current Date and Time and mail it to email@example.com
- Buyers has only 7-days from the date of purchase to inform us regarding Product Key activation failure, after 7-Days from the date of purchase no New Product Key will be issued in any circumstances.
Refund in the below cases:
- Refund will be issued if ProductKeyOnline.com fails to delivery the Product Key through email then Automatic Refund is processed.
- It may take up to 1-2 business days to initiate the refund. Once the refund is processed it will take 2-4 business days depending on buyers bank or service provider to get the refund amount transfer to their Payment Source (Credit/Debit Card, Bank Account or Wallet) through which the payment was made.